Every day there are fathers and grandmothers AND friends, you know, even Christians and Believers, who are overwhelmed with stress, depression, and anxiety, and now it's an epidemic.
God asks, ”Is there no balm, no medicine…? Is there no Physician? Why is there no healing? Why has the health of my people not recovered?” J822
Is there no help, no HOPE? Can only medication be prescribed?
What's better than all the medications that are prescribed today, which are actually developed to cause an addiction to it so the companies make more money?
This simple daily exercise has been proven by the fruits of countless women who were suicidal—the first who’d reached out to us from her hospital bed in Hawaii. She reached out to Erin after waking up from a coma (her 5th suicide attempt!) because her husband kept telling her to “just KILL yourself!” Erin felt inadequate to know HOW to help this broken woman. She says she felt totally unprepared for the responsibility but immediately knew that God led her to the perfect remedy—a way to heal her (and others) once and for all.
More than two decades later, this woman is happy, healthy, and never once contemplated suicide again!! When Erin heard from her, she said if she is ever “NOT enthusiastic for LIFE and feeling BLESSED beyond words, “she starts her (what we now call) Thankfulness Therapy again."
Thankfulness Therapy is HERE on this page with MORE improvements!!
How could something so perfect be improved?
First, by making it available to everyone, we applied everything with a Minister and one brokenhearted woman, but we did not help the process to grow in order to reach out and reduce this ever-growing epidemic we are witnessing with our own family, friends, classmates, and parent's coworkers.
Not only does this method, “Thankfulness Therapy,“ work for those who are depressed, desperate, and with no hope—it will also help to improve YOUR LIFE TOO when you reach out to someone else—thus MULTIPLYING its effect.
Who knows—God knows—it may just lead you to find YOUR purpose in life—helping friends and family and new friends you meet from around the world Today begin spreading HOPE to your life circle (family, friends, and classmates) to live happy, healthy lives connected by praise and thanksgiving rather than breeding problems and worry.
Daily Thankfulness Exercises
Day 1 - 6
- List 7 things you are thankful for. Write them on your tablet or phone and voice record them.
- Ask your Father for 8 promises. Write them on your tablet or phone and voice record them.
- Can't think of any promise? Bookmark this Promise List.
- Throughout the day, read and/or listen to prevent your thoughts from going to a dark place—let the light shine into your mind, soul, and spirit.
- End your day with MUSIC. Add music that inspires you and sing along. Raise hands, sing loud, and cry tears of joy. Create a Playlist for singing in the car and another to play when you wake up.
- Important Posting YOUR Praise lists what you are thankful for and your 8 daily promises. Let your light shine and ask your friends or family to comment with what they are thankful for and their 8 promises.
GOD KNOWS, you may save the life of a someone who’s close to throwing God’s most precious gift away—leaving their families and friends feeling guilty!!
1. Talk to Him and ask your Father to show you a family member or friend to join you in your Thankfulness Therapy, especially those who could use encouragement or healing.
- Send them the link to your post.
And with this, your Thankful Therapy group grows each week!
Witness the healing, joy, and gratitude by Posting YOUR Praise about your group and the healing you have experienced.
Why not help these special women in your life to live full of JOY? Don't talk about why. Just ask them to do it WITH you!! It's like THANKSGIVING every day! Encourage them after you see them changing, to ask GOD what friend or family member they can ask to join you!!
Why not help these special men in your life to live full of JOY? Don't talk about why. Just ask them to do it WITH you!! It's like THANKSGIVING every day! Encourage them after you see them changing, to ask GOD what friend or family member they can ask to join you!!